Tired of classic bobs?
This is HOPE! It's an asymmetrical bob with sharp cuts short in front and covering the nape of the back.
Awaken the warrior or the warrior in you with this superb bob with very modern cutouts and topstitching always with a clean and minimalist aesthetic.
This model allows you to keep your view clear in front but not to get nasty sunburns in the back of your neck.
It will suit any genre, the choice of fabric will change everything!
It is possible to make it reversible but also without lining if you use a very rigid or transparent material for a very successful rain version.
No matter the weather, create the HOPE bob you need.
Find out how to ride the HOPE bob also in video, click here !
Share your creation with the hashtag: #macreationkiromohe
What does this pack contain?
- online pattern PDF to print
- from 52 to 62 (in cm corresponding to your head size)
- real size printable pattern sheets with choice of format: A4, US letter
- seam allowances already included
- selectable size (s) on the boards
- how to use: before you start
- instruction booklet to best accompany you during your work with in particular the different assembly steps
- 43 cm of fabric (140 cm width) + 17 cm lining (94 cm width)
- OR 60 cm of fabric (140 cm width)
- 60 cm iron-on patch (140 cm width)